Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Morning Prayer

 
This morning I prayed that God would help me to not be so caught up in my own agenda that I wouldn't be open to the plans that HE had for me to fulfill today. 
 
 Just because I have a good routine going and an agenda for the day doesn't mean that I need to be a slave to my plans.
 
As He often does, God gave me opportunity to put my prayer into practice today.  An opportunity arose for us to be hospitable to some friends who came over from another town and we got to enjoy their fellowship for lunch and the afternoon.
 
Not everything got done on my chore list today but everything yet to be done can easily be saved for tomorrow.  God had hospitality on His agenda for me today, truly as a gift for me after not having much social time over the past couple of weeks, and His plans are best!

No comments:

Post a Comment